I know I haven't been doing much on DA these past few months. I've been spending more time on other things and pulling all-nighters with projects, my research paper, and such. With that said...
Incoming thought diarrhea! >_<
So...what sort of interesting life experiences happened or will be happening to me these past and oncoming months? Well...I'm almost done with my driving lessons (THANK GOD) and I'll soon be able to take my driving test. I was recently in my school's production of "Bye Bye Birdie", which was fun and better than last year's show IMO. The most hysterical scene was probably the Shriner's Scene. Last week, I went to Anime Boston and met Kalafina, composer Yuki Kajiura's latest songstress project. I saw them live and it was incredible. They're now one of my latest obsessions XDDD. I'm pretty much done with school and I feel absolutely free...until September where I'm heading to you-know-where. There's also my prom, where I'll be hanging out with some friends of mine and not a date and wearing a beautiful gown ^///^. And then there's gradualtion...I'll miss all of my underclassmen friends, but I'll come visit! Back to the present...yesterday I saw "UP" with a few people and I loved it! There was human warmth and emotion on the characters and what they said and did (unlike <a href=[link]">another</a> animated movie I watched before that. That one turned my brain into scrambled eggs). I haven't been working on any new Nendo comics because I haven't been getting any good ideas and I've been busy. Anyway, here's another music meme thing with comments.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have Fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
- Just for Love ~ L.A. #2 - Kaida Yuriko
I am the defender of love and justice! *swings around roses like crazy*
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
- Kiss from a Rose - Seal
I'm a 90's ballad from one of Tim Burton's Batman movies? Cool!
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Karma - KOKIA
What goes around, comes around, they say...*gives creepy smile*
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- Tomodachi - Maaya Sakamoto
I feel like I want to hug someone. ^///^
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
- Hide and Seek - Mamoru Miyano and Aya Hirano
Isn't life just a game we all play? *shot*
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
- Spider Pig (Choral Ver.) - Hans Zimmer
"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does~"
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- Delicate ni Suki ni Shite (Vocaloid ver.) - MEIKO
Do you guys really think I'm cute ^3^?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- Prisoner - Mamoru Miyano
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- Fleet March II - Joe Hisaishi
I think about leading a parade of small goldfishes? Maybe I shouldn't be too excited about Ponyo's release. Oh, who cares...Ponyo in August!
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
- La Valse D'Amelie [Piano Version] - Yann Tiersen
Why does this answer make sense romantically? Must be the song.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)?
- Ai no Uta - Strawberry Flower
They're the rays of sunshine in my life.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- The Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast
F**** YES!!! *does the time warp* LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAIN!
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- Desert Rose - Sting
What an exotic career choice...does it pay well?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- Kin'iro no Hitsuji - ALI PROJECT
I think of golden sheep? Weird.
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- The Widow (I'll Never Sleep Alone) - The Mars Volta
I don't think so.
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- The Worst Pies in London - Helena Bonham Carter
"We gather here today to remember the life of KKC, who is better known as the worst pie baker in London..."
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
- Crazy Avalanches - Gnarls Barkley vs. the Avalanches
I like analyzing psychopaths? Well, I do find Psychopathy tobe an interesting subject.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
- Uranai Hanasanai Kaesanai - Mamoru Miyano and Daisuke Ono
I'm afraid that I won't be able to tell these two seiyuu apart? Well, it's true, they do sound alike in this song.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
- Kyogetsutei de Arimashou - ALI PROJECT
A lolita has nothing to hide...*gazes coyly*
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
- One-Winged Angel (KH mix) - Yoko Shimomura
Sephy and I have been on good terms as of late. He's free...for now.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- Chichi no Omoide - Tomoki Hasegawa
They won't be just memories. They'll always be with me.
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
- Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ - Morning Musume
If you say so...